Looking for the best Wellington street art? I hope this post will be able to point you in most of the right directions.
- What I think is the best piece of street art probably differs to you (the David Bowie piece is very polarising for example).
- The street art in Wellington does change so I will try remove/add pieces from the map and post as relevant. I can’t guarantee that it’ll be up to date all the time (a.k.a. let me know if something has changed).
Anyway, let’s get straight into the post below. There’s a map of them immediately below, with a larger photo of each piece further down.
WELLINGTON STREET ART MAP
In the map below, when you click on a pin, you’ll see a brief preview of the piece.
RELATED POST: MORE FUN THINGS TO DO IN WELLINGTON
PHOTOS OF STREET ART IN WELLNGTON
Below each photo, I’ll put the address (or the most appropriate address) and where possible the attribution (I need to revisit places to see if I missed the signature on some) to the artist of each piece. I won’t bother trying to name the pieces because that’ll open a can of worms I’d rather not worry with!
If you go on a street art walk in Wellington, tag me in any photos/stories you post on Instagram!
What to read next:
- Is the famous Cathedral Cove walk worth it?
- Visit the mural town, Katikati
- Heaps of fun things to do in New Zealand
- Where to find street art in Queenstown